NET SET GO Computer Series - All Parts (1)
About this series
The series NET SET GO! Computers Science is a painstakingly-curated curriculum on Computers Science for schools meant for Grades 1 to 8. The series have been developed keeping the following in mind:
- By the end of Class VIII, students should be fully prepared to take up Computer Applications or Information Technology Courses prescribed by CBSE.
- Focus has been made upon all rounded development such as using apps, installing apps, imbibing skills, developing cyber ethics, creating different end products such as programs, movies, audios, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents.
- Interesting facts serve as knowledge booster.
- Exercises have been formulated to recap what has been taught and also to explore and imbibe more skills.
Important features of the book include:
- Target Point: Lesson Objective
- Book up: Warm Up Activity of the chapter
- Fast Fact: Interesting Facts
- Jump the Obstacle: In-text section assessments
- Quick Round: Summary of the chapter
- Work out: Exercises
- Lab Activities in each chapter
- Project Work
- Cyber Olympiad Paper
- Test Papers
- Test Papers
- Answer Keys
- Lesson Plans
- Web Resources
The series Gaming with Mathematics is a carefully graded and sequenced series of ten books, meant for Lower KG and Upper KG to Class 8. The series is in accordance with the National Curricular Framework developed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). While these books basically cover the syllabi prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the requirements of the ICSE and state education boards have also been constantly kept in view while developing these books.